ZArchiver Pro Latest Version
ZArchiver – is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. The app does not have permission to access the internet, so it cannot transmit any information to other services or individuals.
ZArchiver allows you to:
– Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
– Unzip the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx , mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (oil, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– View archive content: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (oil, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– Create and compress password protected archives;
– Edit archives: add/remove files to/from archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and unzip multi-part archives: 7z, rar (unzip only);
– Partial archiving;
– Unzip files;
– Open an archive file from mail applications;
– Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
Download ZArchiver APK
– Start with Android 9 for small files (<10MB). If possible, use direct unpacking without extracting it to a temporary folder;
– Multithread support (useful for multi-core processors);
– UTF-8/UTF-16 support for filenames allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
CAUTION! Any helpful ideas or wishes are welcome. You can email them or leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with a password (do not use the phone password!).
Q: Is the program not working properly?
A: Send me an email with a detailed description of the problem.
Q: How are files compressed?
A: Select all the files you want to compress by clicking the icons (to the left of the filenames). Click on the first of the selected files and choose the “Compress” option from the menu. Set the desired options and press the OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on the archive name and select the appropriate options (“Extract Here” or other).