transport links. The player takes control of the development of the highway system, the transportation of goods between enterprises and factories, so that production gradually expands and brings more money to the city treasury!
Features of the game
Transit King Tycoon successfully combines city-building simulator and infrastructure development strategy. The main task of the gamer is to create an efficient and full-fledged transport network that will combine communication between factories, shops, sleeping and business districts. At the same time, traffic jams, delays in deliveries and discontent of residents should not form. All of these activities should be done by you! But first, check out the features of Transit King Tycoon presented:
- Self-development of a strategy. The player builds routes between cities and factories, focuses on delivery times, passenger transportation and other parameters.
- Purchase and renewal of the vehicle fleet. Trucks and passenger vehicles need to be repaired, pumped and inspected to ensure that drivers and customers are happy and arrive at their destinations on time.
- The opening of new territories. After the complete development of the basic lands, you have to buy other islands and regions in order to establish infrastructure between them and exchange transport experience.
- Conclusion of contracts. Agreements with large customers and firms set tough conditions for the player, but an increased reward is rewarded for timely fulfillment of the requirements.
Advantages and disadvantages
- bright graphics;
- ease of learning even for novice players;
- a variety of possibilities for building a city;
- daily tasks and rewards;
- conclusion of contracts with other players.
- poor optimization on weak mobile devices.
On our portal you will find a hacked version of Transit King Tycoon, which provides infinite money to any player from the very beginning of the campaign. You do not have to spend a long time and painstakingly saving up funds for the construction of a cargo transportation system.