Variety of modes
The Roblox platform is not a full-fledged game in the usual sense. Users must either create modes on their own using a proprietary editor, or download other people’s maps to the phone. You can get acquainted with the entire catalog through this application. In it you will find:
- shooters for passing;
- competition with other players;
- arcade and platformer;
- plot stories;
- simulators of any profession or occupation;
- open locations with freedom of action.
You can sort the directory by interests and find the appropriate mode. Full text description, videos, screenshots and user reviews will help with this. Roblox rewards enthusiasts for publishing their work. For the funds received, you can buy sets for creating maps and missions.
In terms of gameplay, any Roblox mode resembles the popular Minecraft. The player controls the character from the first or third person. Depending on the task and goals of the mode, the character can shoot, hit, jump, and so on. Interaction with the outside world is activated if necessary. For example, opening doors, getting into a car, and so on.
Tasks, rules and the final goal are set by the developer of the mode. It can be a classic Counter-Strike battle, a Need For Speed race, or a peaceful location where you have to interact with other gamers.
Advantages and disadvantages
- the most varied gaming experience;
- thousands of user modes;
- a system of awards for the development, evaluation and use of maps;
- colorful graphics and simple controls;
- compatibility with computer modes;
- setting up parental controls.
- the purchase of sets of skins, models and textures is carried out only for the internal currency (robux).
Many users, before the manifestation of imagination and creativity in Roblox, are stopped only by the limitation on resources and the creation of servers. If you can make your own server for several players only by purchasing a subscription, then you can purchase any resources for the editor through the hacked version. The modded installer offers unlimited robuxes that can be used in single player mode.