Plants vs. Zombies FREE is a tower defense game where hordes of bloodthirsty zombies of all kinds and sorts are your opponents, and your allies are … plants! Yes, you read that right, plants. Energy sunflowers, powerful cherry bombs, protective peas and many other amazing flora at your disposal.
Features of the game
This game is a remake of the famous original Plants vs. Zombies, which won the prestigious Mobile Game of the Year 2009 award. The remake has become even more colorful, missions are even more difficult, and there are even more plants and zombies!
Plants vs. Zombies FREE 49 types of plants are available for players, each of which has unique skills and characteristics. Some of them serve solely to support your green army, others increase the characteristics of the unit, while others perform destructive functions. The coolest and most pumped plants are capable of destroying dozens and even hundreds of zombies in a matter of seconds!
But the zombies do not lag behind their rivals. Now the game has zombies in cars, armed to the teeth zombies, and even funny (but no less vicious) dancing zombies. They also differ in their characteristics and skills, which means that underestimating the opponent should not be allowed. Players will find over 50 original missions, survival battles against endless waves of zombies, and simple but addicting hours of gameplay.
- 26 original species of zombies and 49 species of plants;
- A variety of playing cards, you will have to fight both day and night, and even in the water;
- Simplicity in management and mastering of game actions;
- Participation in the rating tables among the best players in the world;
- The positivity of the game, despite the fierce opposition of plants and the dead;
- A huge army of Plants vs. Zombies FREE.
- Slightly outdated graphics;
- Limited number of missions;
- An optional donate that affects the game.
Play Plants vs. Zombies FREE is a must, the game has a lot of advantages. Here is an unprecedented history of confrontation, and dynamic bright battles, and a strategic component that requires players to have experience in fighting and understand the strengths and weaknesses of both armies. There will be something to do in the game, even despite the limited number of story missions (which you also need to be able to complete), because you can always test your strength against endless zombies and improve your own results.