Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition, brings the hit PC game enjoyed by over 6 million players to Android
Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition Mod APK+OB v1.19.3 (Free Craft/All Unlocked)
|Name||Don't Starve: Pocket Edition|
|Publisher||Klei Entertainment Inc.|
|MOD||All Unlocked Character|
|Content Rating||USK: Ages 12+|
The popular computer game Don’t Starve has become available for smartphones as well. All the same mechanics and plot twists, familiar to the player, that many loved so much, were transferred to it.Survival has become even more exciting, because now you can immerse yourself in the world of magic and chemistry from anywhere, if you have a smartphone at hand.
Features of the game
The features of Don’t Starve Pocket Edition include new survival mechanics that were not copied from other similar projects, but were invented by the developers themselves. The player will have to collect various herbs and materials in order not only not to starve to death, but also to resort to magic to fight monsters and suppress stress in the dark.
The gameplay is based on several main points that play a key role in survival:
- In the daytime, explore the map, discovering new places and collecting all the necessary supplies. Monsters will meet along the way, and the player can only decide whether to engage in battle with them or to pass by.
- Crafting time comes at sunset. It’s time to find the best place to spend the night, make a fire and sort out what was found during the day.
- The most important thing is to get through the night. If there is no fire or other source of light, the character will simply die at the hands of an unknown creature, so you need to prepare for this period in advance, and also remember to suppress stress.
- New day – new adventures. Remember to keep track of your health, satiety, and stress metrics. Collect appropriate crafting materials to defeat monsters and complete missions.
Advantages and disadvantages
If we talk about the pros and cons of this game, then you need to build on the version for Windows, since the transfer was made from there and many users are interested in the already familiar game. It’s worth starting with the merits:
- Thoughtful controls, the tutorial of which is shown the first time you start Don’t Starve Pocket Edition.
- The basic mechanics and factors affecting survival are retained.
- Optimization is good.
- Inventory and other elements on the screen are located in convenient places and do not interfere with the gameplay.
However, there were also some drawbacks:
- No additional characters have been added yet.
- There is no localization into Russian.
- Multiplayer is not supported.
- The graphics have become much worse.
In conclusion, it can be noted that Don’t Starve Pocket Edition remains the same atmospheric game, but its mobile port cannot be called successful, since the developers still have work to do.